In just one glance it clearly conveys all 3 critical parameters for successful growth: pH, conductivity AND temperature.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is a constant indicator of the desired levels of EC/ppm 700/TDS/CF, pH and temperature, enabling the grower to optimise these parameters as the crop progresses through each growing phase.
The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is mains powered and is mounted to the wall or hung on a support and the probes simply placed into the reservoir.
With the Bluelab Guardian Monitor monitoring your crops 24 hours a day and with the ability to set high and low alarms, a flashing display lets you know if one parameter moves away from the ideal, allowing you to make the required adjustments quickly and effectively.
Large easy to read displays
No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
Simple push button pH calibration
Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
Flashing high and low alarms
Greater tolerance to RF/electronic interference provided
International power supply
Replaceable double junction pH probe
Adjustable display brightness
- All probes are interchangeable between all Bluelab products
- All probes carry a 6 month warranty
- Proper hydration of ph probes is vital to maintain wick
- All pH probes eventually need to be replacedthey can only house so much reference solution
- KCl storage solution is required for optimum probe maintenance
- RO water will reduce probe life